Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dallas Blooms

A few weeks ago Sofia and I went to see the beautiful spring flowers at the Dallas Arboretum with Josef's sisters Amy and Sarah, and cousins Sadie and Amber. Most of the pictures I'm sharing were taken by Sarah who has a much better eye for photography then I do. I am amazed at the quality difference between her pics and mine even though we were using the same kind of camera. I think it also has something to do with the fact that Sofia would prefer anybody else but me to take pictures of her.




I really don't like me in this pic, but I'm throwing it in to show that I do exist.



These three I took and I think they turned out well. Maybe I'm just not good with human subjects....


1 comment:

Carly said...

Nice pictures of the flowers--you even got some nice blur in the background. Sofie looks adorable as always!