Thursday, April 7, 2011

Family Update


As always its been awhile since I blogged, so I thought I would do an update on each of us.

Sofia: She was hit the terrible three's stage and it has been rough, but I'm trying to be more patient and to "chill-out". From what I'm told from my mommy friends it gets better half way through age three, so we are looking forward to July! Sofia has started attending "school". Which really is a co-op of four moms and four 3-year olds. She loves putting on her backpack once a week and heading off to school for two hours.

Josef: He still loves his job even though he has more responsibility and work now that he manages his own team of analysts. Josef recently purchased a long board (an extra long skateboard) and has tricked it out. He loves that the days are long and he can go ride it after work. It is a perfect way for him to unwind and feel like a kid again.

Me (Jenny): I am doing and feeling great. If you read the post two below, then you know I'm 16 weeks pregnant and due Sept. 20th. Last fall a bunch of girls from my ward formed a Supper Club in which we are each paired up and assigned a month to host a themed dinner party. This has been so much fun and I will post soon about my Breakfast for Dinner night. I finally decided on a college degree (Dietetics) and am registered to take a class this summer. Then in Fall 2012 hopefully I will be able to start taking more courses. Ultimately my goal is to graduate when I'm 30. So I have 3.5 years!

Other tidbits:
-We are going to Disney World in May. Sofia asks everyday when we are going there to see Mickey.
-We are working on our food storage. Finally.
-After we have food storage (our goal is by the end of the month), we will begin a complete remodel on our master bathroom. We're talking, everything goes.

3 comments:

Carly said...

You look so gorgeous in that picture.

timandcindyhowe said...

Yeah- you have flowy super model hair!
Where are you guys putting your food storage- and what's your plan for going about it? Got any tips for me?

Jess said...

Phew Jenny! I need a nap after that post. Sounds busy! Good luck with all the fun things you have going on! I'm amazed you can get ALL your food storage in one month! WOW:)