Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Utah Trip: Part 2

Saturday continued: Here are two pictures from Saturday I meant to add to the previous post.

Sunday: After church in the morning we had more fun with the Knight family, but I won't bore you with the details.

Cousins!!

I never meant to have mother-daughter outfits that day. It just happened.

Monday: Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to Katie, Travvis, and Aaron, but we were so happy that everything worked and they were able to come for the weekend! After our goodbyes we went to play tourists in Temple Square with my parents. Again I won't bore you with the details. Instead I'll do it with pictures!

In the evening we went to a big Hansen (my mom's side) Family BBQ. We were able to see so many aunts, uncles and cousins, some of whom I hadn't seen in 18-19 years! The food was amazing and the weather was spectacular. In fact the weather was wonderful the entire time we were there. That alone made the whole trip worth it.

Its getting late and this post is getting long, so stay tuned for the final two days of our vacation!

No comments: