Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today marks my one year anniversary of blogging. Its fun to go back and look at some of my previous posts and see how much my life has changed just in the last year. I started blogging when I was just barely pregnant with Sofia. Its strange to think about how oblivious I was to the fact that my life was on the brink of change forever. Now I'm a mother and life has its new set of challenges and heartaches, but I love my life and family and I can't wait to see what life has in store for us in the future. Click here to read my very first blog.

2 comments:

Scott Blog said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your house on Saturday!
Tina

Amy said...

Cool I didn't know you blogged for that long! We may come up the 14th but not sure yet.

We were actually at Mustang Island in Corpus too.