Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Survey

Amy did this survey and then emailed to a bunch of people. I decided to do it too and put it on my blog for all to enjoy. I hope everyone is getting in the Christmas spirit, just 13 more days!!!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper's more fun to unwrap

2. Real tree or Artificial? Picking out a real christmas tree is always so much fun, but artificial trees are easier and you can keep them up longer

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving we put it up but didn't get it decorated until Dec. 1st

4. When do you take the tree down? Early to Mid January probably. I don't want to keep it up too late in case the baby comes early!!

5. Do you like egg nog? Yes if I thin it out with some milk, straight from the carton it's just too rich.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm, probably my barbie RV when I was 6 or 7. That thing got a lot of use.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad, I never know what to get him, that's why he usually ends up getting clothes for Christmas.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Katie, my sister, she's alot like me so pretty much anything I would want, I get for her.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, I love getting stuff in the mail, besides credit card offers and bills.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My Aunt got me a sweater when I was 5 or so and it was really ichy! I remember crying when my mom made me wear it because it iched so bad. But I'm usually greatful for whatever I get.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas, growing up we would watch it on Thanksgiving and several more times before Christmas.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
A couple weeks before Christmas. I'll probably start today.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but we have recycled wedding presents, hehe!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the goodies. Toffee with chocolate and pecans on top is definetly a front runner. MMmmm!!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night and Silent Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? As long as I'm with my family I don't particularly care.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? You know Dasher and
Dancer and Prancer and Vixon; Comet and Cupid and Donner and
Blitzen. But do you recall? The most famous Raindeer of all, ba dum dum dum, Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer.....

20. Angel on the tree top or star? A star, but we have something else on top. Its a red hand blown glass thingy (I know my vocabulary is impressive, huh?) I don't know what you call it.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning, though growing up we were always aloud to open one present on Christmas eve and it was always pajamas.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Rude drivers!! You'd think people would have more of a Christmas spirit when driving this time of year, but it acutally gets worse!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't have a particular theme or color, just whatever looks pretty.


24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? The sweet potatoes I make or cranberry fluff salad

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Baby stuff, I don't want anyone to get me anything for me except for Josef. Everyone else can get stuff for Sofia.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? No one, I'm doing this for Amy because usually no one responds to her email surveys.

No comments: