Thursday, December 20, 2007

34 Weeks

So I started my 34th week, and I couldn't be more excited for the end of my pregnancy that seems to be getting closer and closer!! Don't get me wrong I love feeling this little life inside me and seeing my stomach move when she changes positions is amazing, but its pretty much everything else about pregnancy that I'm not a fan of. I'm pretty sick of maternity clothes and I'm excited to get my body back to a somewhat normal state. My obgyn appointment next week will mark the beginning of my once a week appointments!! Yea, I'm very excited!! I'm hoping that when my doctor starts the pelvic exams that she will tell me that I'm already dilated and effaced and that I can expect to have the baby early. I know, I know keep on dreaming. I probably shouldn't get my hopes up in case Sofia decides she wants some extra time in the oven, but remember I'm already counting down the days until I'm not pregnant anymore. Though not being pregnant anymore means that I will be a Mommy, yikes!!

I can't wait, however, to see what my little girl looks like. Here's what I am imagining that she's going to look like: lots of dark wavy/curly hair like her Daddy; dark thick long eyelashes also like her Daddy; green eyes from her Momma; and a cute little button nose like the one I had when I was a baby. Basically I hope she gets the best of our genes.


My tummy seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I don't know how more it can stretch! My mom thinks I look lopsided, this is probably because the baby seems to only hang out on my left side. Also my belly button is disappearing, aah! If I gently pull on the skin just above my belly button it disappears completely, ha ha. My body never ceases to amaze me. I'll have Josef take some pictures of my belly and post them this weekend.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ahh Jenny, just when I thought pregnancy was going to be so fun! Guess again, I tell myself. All well..I will see you guys tomorrow! Yeah! Merry Christmas Eve!