Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Gaylord Texan Part 2

Before dinner we got all dressed up and took some nice pictures.






For dinner we went to a murder mystery dinner theater and guess what..... It was all you can eat and yummy (a deadly combination). The dinner was so much fun and entertaining. The performers did everything amoung the tables and told lots of jokes, some of which went right over my head. At the end, each table had to vote for who they thought was the murderer. We were completely wrong, oh well.
That night we rented a movie from our room. The movies they had to choose from haven't even made it out on video yet, which was pretty cool. We watched Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. The next morning we had breakfast at the riverwalk cafe' again. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, which is why I stuff my face when I get a chance like this (remember four or five pounds). Sadly we had to checkout that morning, but before we did I snaped some pictures of our room. Pardon the mess, we like to make any where we stay, home.




I couldn't get a picture that really showed how big the room was, oh well. The weekend was wonderful and gave us some much needed relaxation and couple time before the baby comes. Here are some final pictures I took before we left.

No comments: