Friday, September 21, 2007

A Sunday Walk


On Sunday Josef and I went to his parent's house for dinner. After dinner, everyone decided to go for a walk. I was really tired and didn't feel up to it, but Josef didn't want to leave me behind so he pulled out the wheelbarrel from the shed and told me that he would push me. At first I treated it as a joke (it was really dirty inside), but I decided to take a ride when my mother-in-law got a towel for me to sit on. It was so much fun, even though I can only imagine what the people driving by and looking out there windows thought. Needless to say, Josef had worked up a good sweat and was pretty tired by the time we got back. What a wonderful husband I have; he was willing to push his pregnant wife around in a wheelbarrel so that she wouldn't get left behind!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Jenny, wow I will never forget that I had such a great idea! It is a cute picture actually! :-) It was good to see you guys yesterday. Sorry I didn't get your toes painted, but I promise next time I see you I will. Hopefully you understand, which I'm sure you do.