Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Woman on a Mission

I was looking through our pictures today and realized how few recent pictures we have of just the three of us; Josef, Sofia, and I. Then I started searching for pictures of just Josef and I....Lets just say I am now a woman on a mission. I am going to make my best effort to stock up on family and couple pictures because I need further evidence that I am in fact very happily married and we do have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old daughter whom we are proud to take out in public. Another thing that needs to be documented is that I am pregnant though it is debatable whether I'm actually showing yet, but that's for another post.

To show you all how pathetic my photographic "familial evidence" is here are the last family and couple pictures that were taken.

This was taken, as I am sure you guessed, on Sofia's 2nd birthday in January. (Which by the way I don't think I ever blogged about. Paaathetic!)


This was taken at the U2 concert last October.



I am officially shamed.

1 comment:

Amy said...

we know you love Sofia and bringing her out and about. It's hard to remember to take pictures. You should document your pregnancy too. You do look preggie and we'd all love to see! You could make it a goal to update your little blog pics of the family and sofia every month or something.

I think I only take so many pics now for Preston to see the girls and also beforehand because I knew he was leaving. Sad but true. I love having pics taken all the time now though.