Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dallas Zoo

Josef had Monday off from work. When I got home from my Chiropractor appointment that morning I announced that we needed to get out of the house to do something fun and out of the ordinary. Twenty minutes later we were on the road to the Dallas Zoo. Despite the 1.5 hour drive due to traffic and the first 30 minutes at the Zoo when I thought I was going to puke, we had a great time. I only wish that we would have planned a little better and brought lunch so we could have avoided spending $30+ on food. Here are a few pictures of our fun afternoon.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

so crazy we were at the zoo the same day and had the same last minute idea. I blogged about it too. We only hit about 3 miles of traffic when we had to get on 35.

Amanda said...

and I went so last minute too that I didn't pack lunches! I will be packing next time:)

Amy said...

looks like fun! sucks the drive was so long.