Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Woops!

I completely forgot to blog last night. Some how I knew I wouldn't blog perfectly for an entire month, but I am determined to put out 28 posts this month. Today you get two. I have no idea what to write about today. It has been one of those average, run-of-the-mill, nothing special days. There were lots of smiles and laughter though and lots of happiness.

I am blessed.
Blessed with a patient husband.
Blessed with a joyful healthy daughter.
Blessed with the fullness of the gospel.
Blessed with an eternal family.
Blessed with enough money for our needs.
Blessed with a warm home to keep us safe.
Blessed with wonderful, kind friends.
Blessed with an amazing extended family, most of whom live within an hours drive.
Blessed.

Today is just one of those days when I am more thankful then I can express and more blessed then I deserve.

No comments: