Sunday, February 7, 2010

When Will it End???

Sofia's eye goo transferred to the other eye today, just when I was starting to think we were in the clear. The worst part is that the whites of her are pink. Which means, yes you guessed, she has pink eye. Which I think is weird because when her first eye was oozy it wasn't pink at all. I guess she had non-pink pink eye, strange.

I've never wanted my normal day to day routine more then I want it at this very moment. Okay, I'm being a bit dramatic. I just want to be able to leave the house without worrying about a sick child or having to wait for Josef to get home. I want my freedom! Pleeeeeaase!! Being dramatic again....

So what do you do when you can't leave the house because your child is sick?

1 comment:

Amy said...

catch up on The Bachelor episodes...lame I know. I should clean the house cuz its a wreck but these days I don't really care to clean I just want to spend time with the girls and Preston