Sunday, February 28, 2010

Seriously?


Seriously Sofia, do you really have pink eye again? Are you really sick for the fourth time in a month?

Seriously? Is our newish 2007 Toyota Avalon with low mileage seriously having yet another problem? (Thank goodness for warranties though) The third or fourth since we bought it this fall?

Seriously? Do I really see my husband less on Sundays then I do on work days? Whatever happened to nice relaxing sabbath days spent with the family?

Seriously?.......Okay I can't think of anything else to complain about. The sad thing is that I actually tried. I guess if these three things are all I have to complain about right now then I'm pretty blessed.

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow that sounds crazy...all 3! I guess it is good just to have those few things and not more than that!