Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lesson Learned


I did it! I posted 28 times (if my calculations are correct) in February! Granted I skipped a day here and there, and I had to make up for it by doing double posts some days, but 28 posts in one month is a huge accomplishment for me! Going into this I really wanted to reinvigorate my blogging and force myself to find things to blog about even when I felt dull and boring. It was hard at times and often felt like one more thing to cross off my list at the end of the day, but I feel such a sense of accomplishment when I read my blog after I post something. I love it even more when I get comments! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be more consistent and frequent with my posts from now on, or at least for the next few months.

Life can be as boring or interesting as we make it. That's a lesson I've learned this month.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I agree! I love posting something then viewing my blog afterwards. I'm just glad that I have the record because I am using it for journaling too!