Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pudding Face


I made Sofia some chocolate pudding with avocado puree in it (from Deceptively Delicious) that she got to eat after lunch today in her playroom. She thoroughly enjoyed it as you can see. About the pudding though, I think next time I make it I will try using melted chocolate rather then unsweetened coco powder. It is just a little too bitter for me, even after a cup of sugar and a lot of agave nectar. However I do like the concept of adding avocado to it since it has so much good fat.

2 comments:

Amy said...

yummy that looks so good! She did good eating it too :-)

Laura Garner said...

Haha! Love this one! I miss that little girl! I forgot you were from Nor Cal. What area again? We're thinking of maybe living in the Pleasonton area. Any thoughts?