Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lola's Exercise Diaries


I've been meaning to post about this for a while. My great friend Laura (who doesn't know I'm writing this post) is a personal trainer with a passion for all things health and fitness. A couple months ago Laura started a new blog called Lola's Exercise Diaries. I've been wanting to highlight her blog for a while because I think it is so great. I haven't really seen any other blog quiet like hers. Everyday (Mon.-Fri.) has a specific theme that she gives tips and ideas for better workouts and healthy eating:

Cardio Mondays
Strength Tuesdays
Nutrition Wednesdays

Recipe Thursdays
Beauty Fridays

What I love most about her blog is that it isn't for professional athletes who have been working out for years, its for average everyday people who have other lives outside of fitness. Many of her exercise tips you don't even have to go to a gym to try, you can do them at home.

Check it out!

1 comment:

Laura Garner said...

Ha! Thanks Jenny! I just looked at your blog and saw your post and thought, did I accidentally go to my blog?! Thanks for doing this post!