Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I had the best Mother's Day weekend! Saturday and Sunday were days of indulgence with out regret. What that means is I ate a ton of delicious food, didn't workout and don't feel guilty for any of it. I think I deserve to relax every once in a while and thats what I did. Saturday morning I went to eat an AMAZING breakfast at Breadwinners, got a manicure, and went shopping with some great friends. We were rewarding ourselves for being the wonderful and hard working mothers that we are. It was so fun, thank you girls!

Later that evening Josef, Sofia, and I went to eat at Sweet Tomatoes in Addison. We ate their last Mother's Day Eve and I loved it so much, I think we will make it a family tradition (we even sat in the same booth). I ate my little heart out and when I was full I ate more. Oh it was so good, I love that restaurant! Sofia was pretty good, but starting getting restless around desert time. I tried to get a picture with her but she was pretty whiney. Here are our attempts:

After Sweet Tomatoes, we went to Celestial Park which is in the same neighborhood. This park is so gorgeous and it should be because it's in a neighborhood with multi-million dollar homes. Josef and I decided that if we ever become millionaires that we are going to buy a home by this park. This is actually where Josef proposed, so we have many fond memories there. Here are a ton of pictures, I know you won't mind :)


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I know that park well:)

Christina said...

Charlie and I got engaged at Celestial Park 10 years ago! We love the quotes engraved on the stairs. That's so cool that you went there.

Christina said...

Oh, and Breadwinners Cafe rocks! Charlie and I love that place.

AudreyEricksen said...

Where's this park you speak of? Cute pics!