Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 3 & 4: Kitchen Part 1 & 2

These past couple days (Monday and Tuesday) I had a hard time recovering from the weekend so I haven't been as productive. Monday worked on our medicine/spice cabinet, throwing old things away and reorganizing what was left. I also did a bunch of dusting. I didn't get a good before and after picture of the medicine shelf but I did get rid of a ton of old prescription drugs, some dating back to 2004. The biggest transformation was the spice shelf which was formerly a disaster. Eventually I want to get a little two tiered lazy susan so that I can arrange them alphabetically, but this works for now.

Before

After


Yesterday was....eventful as you have already seen in the post above. So I wasn't able to get much done other then throw a lot of old or rotting food away from the refrigerator. I had originally planned to do the freezer so that's why the freezer is open in the before picture. You probably can't see a huge difference, but I did throw away an overflowing garbage bag full of stuff.

Before

After


No comments: