Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Feeling Icky

Have you ever felt generally icky, but couldn't quite put your finger on the source of your ick? Well that has been me the last couple days. I'm pretty sure my body is fighting off something because I don't feel 100%, but I'm not bed ridden either. As a result I haven't completed the last two days of my spring cleaning party yet. All I've wanted to do with my free time is sleep. I know what some of you may be thinking, but trust me there is NO way I am pregnant (thank heavens for that).

I thought I would fill you all in on my status and I promise I WILL complete my two remaining days as soon as I'm over the ick :)

3 comments:

Carly said...

You had me worried (or excited) for a sec. Thanks for clearing that up!!! ha ha.

AudreyEricksen said...

Aww! I didn't know you felt icky! So sorry!

Amanda said...

Hope u feel better soon:) I enjoy your blog:)