Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Carnival

Last Friday Josef's company threw a Halloween carnival for all the employees and their families. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed showing off my cute little girl in her costume. Here are some pictures I took along with a sneak peak of the costume I made for Sofia.

There was a pumpkin decorating (not carving) contest and Josef and his team submitted this beauty. I'm still surprised it didn't win a prize....


This is the submission that did win.

Sofia in her ladybug tutu (I'll blog about how I made it soon). I still have a ladybug bow to make for her hair.


Sofia and Daddy at his desk.

Sofia, Mommy, and her ladybug corsage.


1 comment:

Amy said...

How fun. I remember my work parties they were freakin awesome! Sofia looks so cute in her lady bug costume! You'll have to let me borrow that since we probably won't be able to afford anything when the twins come!