Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Funny Valentine

Today was a good Valentines Day. Sofia turned 2 weeks today. We had pretty good day together. She has been pretty fussy the passed two days (I ate something that didn't agree with her tummy), but today she's been much happier. Josef and I ordered takeout from an Italian restaurant and were lucky enough to be able to eat it together while Sofia took a nap. We ended our short little date with a dance to one of my favorite songs, Valentine by Martina McBride.

Before Sofia was born I bought her a Valentines outfit from Old Navy. Its a little big on her, but she still looks super cute in it. So here are some pictures of My Funny Little Valentine (I believe that's the name of a song).

1 comment:

Bobvila said...

Happy Valentine's with your new valentine! She is beautiful! She looks like Josef! Glad to hear you are doing well. Can't wait to meet her!

Amy