Saturday, September 15, 2007

Its a Girl!!

I had my 20 week sonogram on thursday and we found out that we are having a little girl. We are very excited, I was hoping for a girl. She was being really stuburn the whole time; she didn't want to wake up or move from her position. Sounds like she's already taking after her mom. It took a while to confirm the gender of the baby and get a good profile picture. After the appointment, Josef and I headed to the Gaylord Texan Resort for a couple days to celebrate our anniversary. We just got home this morning. I will write more about what a wonderful time we had when I dowload the pictures. Here's our daughter's first baby picture.

2 comments:

Julia and Cody said...

Yea!! that's so exciting!! Congratulations! Have you guys thought of any names yet?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun :)