Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Katie's Baby Shower

In the middle of May I went to Phoenix to visit my sister and help through her a baby shower. Actually I just got a call from my Mom that Katie's in labor, and about to head to the hospital!! I can't wait to meet my little nephew Aaron. Well my blog needs some pictures so here are some pics from the baby shower.


The women who had the shower at their house were awesome! They did an amazing job decorating. Much better than I would have ever done!




One of the shower games we played involved everyone teaming up and cutting out pictures of baby body parts from magazines to make a picture of what everyone thought Katie's baby is going to look like. Here's what they came up with.





One of the highlights of the day was getting to have three of our cousins at the shower.


When Katie and I got home we laid all the gifts out on the couch and took a picture. One of my favorite outfits she got is on the back row towards the right, it has suspenders and a tie. So cute!

No comments: