Thursday, March 14, 2013

This Girl

At the end of January this girl turned 5! My head is still reeling from the fact that she has become so grown up.  It makes my heart ache a little when I think about her going off to Kindergarten in the fall and all the changes that milestone will bring. 

It's hard for me to believe that in five short years she went from this:
 To this:


I am just bursting with love for my little lady. She is a light and strength in our family who brings joy and laughter to our lives everyday.

Here are Five Things We Love About Sofia:
1. She is the best big sister.  She loves her little brother fiercely and she is always willing to play with and help him.
2.  She makes friends easily.  She's not afraid to go up to any child she doesn't know and ask them to play with her.  At preschool her teachers tell us that she is friends with and plays with everyone in her class.
3. She always seems to know when I'm having a hard day and is quick to give me a hug and smile.
4. She tries her best to make good choices.
5. She loves to express herself by choosing her own clothes.  She is very insistent that she knows what looks best and I look forward to the colorfully mismatched outfits she chooses each day.


We sure do love you little girl!!


No comments: