Friday, August 26, 2011

Dream

Last night I had a long dream about how I was in excruciating pain that I couldn't stop. I tried many different things to get rid of it, but nothing worked. Then I woke up at 4am, only to remember that the pain was reality and I could not fall back asleep because it was too much. Josef woke up to me sitting in the rocking chair crying.

The past few weeks since my last post have been like this. Varying degrees of constant pain. Some times its manageable and some times I just sit and cry. My doctor has me on partial bed rest. Which means no grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry, or walking/standing for more then a couple minutes at a time. Sitting down helps with the pelvic pain and hip pain, but causes low back. Standing relieves low back pain, but causes pelvic pain. Lying down relieves the low back, but causes hip pain and amplifies the pelvic pain.

I haven't lost faith though. I thrive on prayer, and the selfless service of others has been very humbling. My induction date is officially set for September 20th in 3.5 weeks. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

4 comments:

Amy said...

hang in there Jenny! You can make it. I'm praying for you. Wish I could take some of the pain for you.

Christi said...

I'm so sorry! I wish I could take the pain away for you! We will definitely keep you in our prayers!

Karryn and Roger said...

so sorry you are going through all this. has the therapy helped at all? Roger had to adjust me a couple times a day just for me to get up and be able to get to the bathroom as needed. We also used a belly belt. wish you the best.

Jess said...

Poor poor Jenny. Can I do anything for you? Wish we were even closer. I'd let Sofia come over all the time! Glad she is independent and will do some things on her own. I can't get Jackson to do anything on his own!