Sunday, April 24, 2011

Totally Rad!

Josef and I were invited to a friend's surprise birthday/ graduation party last night. It was 80's themed and at a roller rink. We had so much fun planning our costumes and skating. Neither of us had been to a roller rink since we were teenagers. I was very shaky and extremely cautious (due to my "condition"), but Josef got out there and skated non-stop for at least an hour. It was fun just watching him. I love that he doesn't care what others think or do and can easily have fun doing anything. I really need to be more like that.

We found the inspiration for our costumes from this booklet on breaking dancing from the 80's. It's pretty entertaining to read if you want a good laugh.

1 comment:

Amy said...

you guys look awesome! LOVE the updates and glad I can finally read them. I love that you guys can dress up together like that and have fun! Can't wait to see you next week.