Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I think Mother's Day weekend is my one of my favorite weekends of the entire year. Its all about delicious food, fabulous friends, sweet family moments, pampering, and of course ME!

Friday night we met up with my parents and my cousin Bethany and her family for dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. Saturday morning I had wonderful "Mother's Morning Out" with a couple friends and later that day we went to my nieces 3rd birthday party at a park. Sunday morning I got to sleep in (yay) and woke up to a house decorated in purple streamers and balloons. Josef and Sofia gave me sweet cards and a Belgian waffle maker. Since we have church at 2:30pm, we lounged in our PJs all morning and spent some quality family time together. It was a wonderful weekend!

The only pictures I have to share are from dinner Friday night and the party on Saturday.



1 comment:

Amy said...

wow you really do it up! I'm gonna have to do that next year when Preston's home :-)