Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Enhanced and Cropped

I've been playing around with iPhoto and learning some very limited photo editing. There isn't a whole lot you can do on iPhoto, but you can play around with the coloring and exposure. Sometimes it can go a long way to enhance a picture. So I thought I would show you the two changes I made to this one picture that my friend Carly took on her fabulous camera.

The original.


After I boosted the color and shifted the temperature of the picture.


Cropped in black and white.
One thing I would love to be able to do with this last picture is keep the eggs in color with everything else in B&W. Too bad I don't have the proper software. Someday...

So what do you think of my rookie photo editing?

3 comments:

Amy said...

good job that is awesome!

The Christensen Family said...

Those look great, jenny! What kind of camera do you have? The quality of the pictures looks great. That little Sofia is precious. Miss you guys!

Bethanie Vanbuskirk said...

Photobucket has a program that you 'paint' what you want in black and white and what you want in color.