Thursday, February 18, 2010

Uuuuuhhh.....

My mind is tired tonight. I can't think of anything witty to write about and I don't have any new and exciting pictures to share so I thought I would just give you a run down of my day today.

  • I woke up early and showered before Sofia woke up at 7am. This is the first time I've done this.
  • Fed the two of us breakfast and then finished getting ready.
  • 9am headed over to Carly's to figure out decor for baby shower. The kids did great playing while we worked and only bothered us when they were hungry or hurt.
  • 12pm brought Sofia home for lunch and then nap at 1:20.
  • While Sofia napped I cleaned the kitchen, watched Les Miserables on Netflix, and checked blogs.
  • 3:30 Sofia wakes up. I feed her a snack and we head to Kroger for some groceries at 4pm.
  • When we get home Sofia and I watch Elmo video clips on Sesamestreet.com and then I slap some make up on to meet Josef for dinner.
  • 5:45 we meet Josef for dinner at Fudruckers. Mmmmm burgers....
  • Afterward I go to Wal-Mart for more groceries while Josef takes Sofia home.
  • 7:10pm I return home and Sofia is already in bed, woohoo!! I sneak in anyways and get my good night kisses and hugs from my little love bug.
  • Josef and I spend some quality time together.
  • 8:30 I start unwrapping a big bag of cookies n' cream kisses while watching the Olympics.
  • Then I chop them and make dough for cookies n' cream chocolate biscotti.
  • This whole process takes too long and I'm tired, so I decide to chill the dough over night and bake the biscotti tomorrow morning.
  • 10:20pm start blogging
  • 10:45 finish blogging and get ready for bed!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I actually really like reading about people's days. So I've enjoyed hearing what you did! Sounds like a productive day.