Friday, February 5, 2010

My Fia


(Roll your mouse over the pictures)

My little "Fia" turned two on Sunday. I'm so excited for the new and unknown adventures that lie on the horizon as she continues to grow up, but I have to admit that I am quite sad that she is quickly growing out of the baby phase.


I never knew how much I could love until they laid that warm little bundle into my arms. Everyday my capacity to love grows as she grows.

Fia Loves
I love your expressive face
I love your desire to be just like mommy
I love that you are a daddy's girl
I love that you still cuddle
I love how you so carefully take care of your babies
I love your fiery temper
I love that you call yourself "Fia"
I love your good manners
I love your sweetness
I love your stubbornness
I love that you said hi to everyone at the airport
I love your chicken legs and tiny bum
I love your thick dark lashes
I love your big lips
I love to watch you dance
I love your enthusiasm to give hugs and kisses
I love how you can brighten a strangers day with your big toothy smile
I love being your mommy
I love you, Fia

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love her with her little pony tail