Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Curly Sue

Sunday after Sofia's bath I decided to style her hair with a little of my mouse. I did it while she was occupied with her lunch. I LOVE the outcome! Unfortunately I wasn't thinking when I styled it just before her nap. I really wish I would have had the time to take a picture of what her hair looked like post-nap. It was hilarious! She looked like the Bride of Frankenstein. However, we have church at 2:30, so we were in a rush to get her out of bed and in the car. I didn't even have time to brush it before we left. I tried smoothing it down as we walked into Sacrament Meeting. But there was no taming "the thing", not even after wetting it down with a baby wipe. Thankfully I had a bow in my bag that helped a little. I love Sofia's hair, there is never a dull boring day when it comes to her mane.

Here's another cute picture of my little Sofie. This was taken by my friend later that day when "the thing" had quieted down a little.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my--loved that curly hair! What a cutie pie!

Amy said...

That is sooo cute! I love it!