Thursday, November 5, 2009

Detox

The past month and a half has been pretty fun and eventful. Unfortunately I'm pretty behind on my blogging. Last Tuesday as Sofia's nap came to a close, I looked at the clock on our computer and realized that I had wasted nearly two hours on the internet. I was disgusted with myself, especially when I emerged from the computer room and saw the messy state of our house. Deep realization sunk in that I have an internet problem and I needed to do something about it! I immediately decided that I needed a little detox, which meant for the next six days Facebook and Google Reader were off limits and the internet was only to be used for practical purposes, for up to 20 minutes a day.

Now that my "detox" is over, its clear that I really need to set boundaries for myself when it comes to the internet. Which is why I haven't blogged much lately. However, make sure you come back in the next few days to see all that we've been up to.

No comments: