Monday, April 27, 2009

Deja Vu

More then two weeks since my last post. This seems to be a theme with me; starting out each post talking about how I haven't posted anything for so long. It kind of gives me deja vu because if you read my journals from when I was young all, of the four or five entries actually written spanning several years, begin with an apology for waiting so long to write. Then it ends with a new determination to do better and a promise not to wait so long to write again. What is wrong with me? I'm a procrastinator! I put things off and then forget about it and then remember and think "Oh crud I forgot about that!!...I'll do it later." Apparently this has seeped into my blogging. Big surprise right? Oh its not that I can't think of things to blog about, because I can. I just put it off, forget about it, remember it, and then put it off again. Are you sensing a cycle?

No comments: