Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally Tagged

I've been patiently waiting for someone to tag me. Thank you Christi!!

RULES
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Privileged
3. Top Chef
4. Project Runway
5. Lost
6.
7.
8. I don't watch much else.

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to the Frisco Library for the first time (it was really nice)
2. Started reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom (so far a really good book)
3. Did the dishes
4. Made dinner
5. Went to the grocery store
6. Fed Sofia chicken and sweet potatoes for dinner
7. Did the laundry
8. Watched the Top Chef premiere

8 Things I look forward to
1. My birthday in 2 weeks
2. CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Having our friends over for a party
4. Going on date with Josef this Friday
5. Going to the DSO (Dallas Symphony Orchestra) Christmas Concert next month
6. Seeing all my "out of town" friends a couple days after Thanksgiving.
7. Not being uncomfortably pregnant for the holidays
8. Hopefully seeing Katie, Travvis, and Aaron at Christmas

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. III Forks
2. Texas de Brazil
3. Charlie's Grilled Subs
4. Maggianos
5. Grand Luxe Cafe
6. Potbelly's
7. IN N' OUT (best burgers ever!)
8. The Melting Pot

8 Things on my wish list
1. A Kindle (This thing is flippin' awesome!!!)
2. These beauties
3. Endless amounts of money to spend on cute clothes for Sofia and I
4. The new Lifehouse CD
5. 50 inch flat screen TV
6. Some friends in our new ward
7. To figure out why I get migraines and how to stop them
8. A fun summer vacation

8 People to tag
1. Amy K.
2. Bethanie V.
3. Jessica G.
4. Danielle B.
5. Christine C.
6.
7. If you don't like being tagged then skip it
8. If anyone else wants to do this, then consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like you had a busy day today! You really like in and out? I hate that place, I think the burgers are disgusting!