Monday, September 1, 2008

100th Post

In honor of my 100th post I wanted to do something special. So I made a video montage of our wedding pictures for our anniversary which is on one week. This is the song we danced to at our wedding and its the song we were listening to when I realized that I was falling in love with Josef. I can't believe that it has been two years! My life has changed so much since we got married, but I love the life that we have made together. I love the family we have made together and I couldn't have dreamed of a man better for me than Josef. He's my best friend! I love you sweetheart!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

ahh that is so sweet! i love the video...happy early anniversary!

Scott Blog said...

That was a great slideshow! I was just thinking of how much our families have changed since then! I'm thankful that Josef has found you Jenny. Someone who loves him so much!

Jamie Dana said...

Jenny, you were a breathtaking bride!!! So beautiful.