Friday, August 15, 2008

I Love Sam's Club!

Having Sofia on formula now has come at a premium. At $26 for a 16 oz can her hypoallergenic formula has meant that we are strapped for cash more then we are used to. I have been looking around for a different formula that isn't so expensive. This is what I found:

On your left is Sofia's current formula and on your right is the Members Mark version of Gentlease by Enfamil I bought today. Can you guess which costs less? Thats right the stuff from Sam's is 1 dollar less then the Alimentum and you get three times as much formula! Thats a savings of more then $50 dollars.

I Love Sam's Club!

2 comments:

Scott Blog said...

I love finding bargains like that! Makes me feel like I outsmarted the manufacturers :)

Amy said...

my friend from Killeen used to do that from sam's. Darn I could of told you that deal earlier. Sorry I never thought of it. Well I'm glad you found such a great deal.