Monday, August 11, 2008

French Bread Pizza

Before we bought a house we would go out to eat almost every Friday night, but now with the added cost of a mortgage we've been trying to conserve money. This past Friday I didn't feel much like cooking so I went to the grocery store in search of something tasty and easy to make This is what I came up with:
Actually I can't take all the credit. I was inspired by a memory I randomly had of eating French bread pizzas at my best friend Natalie's house when I was young. So all I did was buy a loaf of fresh French bread and all the toppings. We assembled our pizzas and then baked them at 375 for 10 minutes (until the edges of the bread are golden brown and crispy). Once they were done we settled in to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics which were amazing!!! Was any one else as in awe as I was?

No comments: