Monday, July 21, 2008

A Mosaic of Me


I found this while blog stocking. I thought it was pretty cool, so I had to make one. Its called a meme here's how it works:
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search. Using only the first page of the search, choose an image.
Copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker over at FD's image maker.

The questions:
What is your first name? (Jenny)
What is your favorite food? (Ice Cream)
What high school did you attend? (Irvington High)
What is your favorite color? (Pink)
Who is your celebrity crush? (Christian Bale)
Favorite drink? (Smoothies)
Dream vacation? (The Italian Riviera)
Favorite dessert? (Cheesecake)
What do you want to be when you grow up? (Special Education Teacher)
What do you love most in life? (Family)
One word to describe you. (Goofy)
Your Flickr name (I don't have one so I put in the name of my blog "Mommy Daddy Baby". Just come up with something.)

I tag everyone to do this! Its fun just to look at the amazing pictures that people take. Enjoy!

1. Jenny-Tree-2, 2. homemade berry ice cream, 3. HC Game against Huskies, 4. spotted or striped anywhy..fashion!, 5. CHRISTIAN BALE, 6. Berries Smoothie, 7. Arriving at the Italian Riviera, 8. Raspberry - Swirl Cheesecake, 9. 365 107 "helping hands", 10. Prayer, 11. is the coast clear?, 12. "The family is one of nature's masterpieces."

No comments: