Monday, June 9, 2008

Pretty in Purple


My cousin Bethanie took this picture of Sofia Memorial Day weekend. I'll be posting about that weekend soon, but I wanted to give this picture a post all to its self. I think my little girl looks so beautiful in this picture. She's going to be such a knockout when she is older. I already have many people telling my how beautiful she is. Well I better stop bragging, I'm getting a little too proud! But maybe I'll put her good looks to work and get her modeling for BabyGap, free clothes, yeah!!

2 comments:

Scott Blog said...

Very cute picture! Hope Sofia and you are feeling better!

Amy said...

Ahh how sweet! I just love it! You have every right to brag! lol...and I am still waiting on a picture from you...(clear throat)...which I hope to get very soon! I hope you can come down after you guys sign the papers on monday.