Monday, May 26, 2008

SYTYCD!!

One of my favorite reality competitions is So You Think You Can Dance. I was so excited for the auditions to start last Thursday. If you watched it then you will definitely remember Rijiy Ames (aka the guy danced around in his whitey tighties). You will be surprised, as was I, that I actually went to high school with him. We were in Chamber Choral, Thor Throats (show choir), the musical Oklahoma!, and we danced at the same studio. When he first began his audition I wasn't 100% sure it was him because for some strange reason he changed his name (its really Andrew). I have to tell you that I'm not that surprised that he danced in his undies. In Oklahoma! there's a dream sequence that's a ballet and he danced in these super tight tights that left very little to the imagine. I feel really bad and embarrassed for him, I wish they would have given him a chance to try the choreography at the end with some clothes. Oh well, maybe next year he'll try something with more clothing. Here's a clip of his audition for those of you who didn't catch it.

CAUTION: There is a tall man dancing around in his undies so the squeamish may not want to press play.

No comments: