Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Significant Other

I was blog stocking and found this on someone's blog. I decided to tag myself and do it cuz it looked fun.

My Significant Other

What is his name? Josef Alexander Lucas
How long have you been married? A year and a half
How long did you date? Um...We dated for 7 months and were engaged for 4
How old is he? 29
How old are you? 23
Who eats more sweets? Definitely Me!! I love cookies and brownies and cake and ice cream and .......I could go on but I won't. It's a wonder I'm not 300 pounds!
Who said I love you first? Josef did outside the DMV after picking me up at the airport.
Who is taller? Josef, by about three inches
Who can sing better? Me, sorry Josef. He is definitely not tone deaf though, I think he could be good if he was willing to learn and practice.
Who is smarter? I think we both are smart, but in very different areas. Josef is really good at math and that is definitely not my forte!
Who does the laundry? We both do it equally.
Who does the dishes? We both do, but Josef does them more, he's more of a clean freak then I am. I'm probably a little more laid back about that kind of thing then he would like.
Who pays the bills? Josef
His guilty pleasure? Ummm....hmmmm...online games
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have one
Besides you, who is his best friend? I don't think he really has one. His brother if I had to choose.
Who cooks dinner? We both do. Josef probably cooks more often then I do.
Who drives? Josef, I tend to be a nervous driver. I like him to drive so I can relax.
Who is more stubborn? It depends on what it is about. We can both be pretty stubborn
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out.
What was your first date? Dinner at Pei Wei,bowling, and then Cold Stone; it was a double date
Who proposed? He did. It was very romantic.
Who has more siblings? He does, he has 4 and I only have 1.
Who wears the pants? He does for the most part, but I some times like to try them on, hehe.
What is your favorite thing about him? He is such a wonderful father and husband. He is always willing to help me out in what ever way I need him. He is so thoughtful and very patient with me and he is extremely stable. These are just a few of the things I love about him.

No comments: